[LLVMdev] lld coding style

Renato Golin renato.golin at linaro.org
Sun Oct 5 13:15:52 PDT 2014

On 5 October 2014 21:05, Roel Jordans <r.jordans at tue.nl> wrote:
> Polly did a bulk convert using clang-format if I remember correctly, that
> solved the coding style discrepancies in just a few commits.  They now run
> clang-format on any commit and that keeps things nice and tidy.

I'm interested in learning how you guys cope with trying to find out
changes past the big move. Is this a problem at all? How long ago was
that?

It might be just my own pre-conceptions and past experiences talking,
but I remember having to checkout a pre-move tree on another project I
was working on to keep following the changes. Though that wasn't at
all common.

All in all, I'd be very happy to prove myself wrong about that once
and for all. :)

cheers,
--renato