[LLVMdev] ASAN tests on ARM

Renato Golin renato.golin at linaro.org
Fri Oct 3 07:12:28 PDT 2014

On 3 October 2014 15:02, Evgeniy Stepanov <eugenis at google.com> wrote:
> The flag itself is target-specific, which seems to be very uncommon in
> LLVM. Perhaps it's better to move it to some common part of the code.
> This flag makes sense for other platforms as well, it is just not
> implemented there.

Would it make sense to run the same test without that flag on ARM? If
not, than we should move those tests to X86 directories and not run
them if the X86 backend is not built.

When configuring Clang/LLVM I see that compiler RT follows the same
back-ends as I request for Clang, which should be ok for
text-comparison tests, but not for execution. Does Compiler-RT have
any knowledge of that difference when testing?

cheers,
--renato