[LLVMdev] ASAN tests on ARM

Renato Golin renato.golin at linaro.org
Fri Oct 3 06:16:36 PDT 2014

Hi,

I'm trying to run the ASAN tests on ARM (to fix the CMake RT bot we
have) and I'm hitting a different bug on my Chomebook than I have on
the bots:

[6/32] Generating ASAN_INST_TEST_OBJECTS.asan_interface_test.cc.arm-inline.o
clang-3.6: warning: argument unused during compilation: '-march=armv7-a'
clang (LLVM option parsing): Unknown command line argument
'-asan-instrument-assembly'.
clang (LLVM option parsing): Did you mean '-asan-instrument-atomics'?

Is that option unavailable on ARM? If so, shouldn't the tests for it
be also disabled?

cheers,
--renato