[LLVMdev] Need guidance regarding MachineFunctionPass

sachin arora sachin345678 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 2 14:11:14 PDT 2014

Hello,

I am writing a MachineFunctionPass that inspects the generated machine
code, and examines each opcode and its corresponding operands. If the
'instruction + operands' match a particular sequence, then the pass should
replace them with a fixed instruction + operands sequence. I tried using
MachineInstr's getOpcode and getOperand functions but the pass didn't work
as expected.

Kindly tell me how to proceed or point to appropriate references. Thank you
!

--
Regards,
Sachin