[LLVMdev] Perf is dead again... :(

Renato Golin renato.golin at linaro.org
Fri Nov 28 03:40:43 PST 2014

The error on SQLite was:

database is locked u'SELECT "StatusKind"."ID" AS "StatusKind_ID",
"StatusKind"."Name" AS "StatusKind_Name" \nFROM "StatusKind" \nWHERE
"StatusKind"."ID" = ?\n LIMIT ? OFFSET ?'

Which is understandable, since SQLite is not meant for production
environments, and being in a shared machine, swap or high load could
force timeouts and bad applications could not have released locks or
something.

Is this happening again on PostgreSQL? Is it the same error? Are you
sure the web application is indeed connecting to PostgreSQL?

I agree this should be in a separate machine. Do we use some sort of
cloud server for that? Can we get another instance under the LLVM
Foundation's umbrella? I think it's time we focus on the quality of
our services as a whole, and centralised the administration by having
some people access to all boards, so that we can cover each other in
cases like these.

Tanya, do we have plans for something like that?

cheers,
--renato