[LLVMdev] Perf is dead again... :(

Tobias Grosser tobias at grosser.es
Thu Nov 27 03:50:23 PST 2014

On 27.11.2014 12:28, Renato Golin wrote:
> The LNT Perf reporting website is down for a few days now, should I
> disable my perf bot to avoid noise while that gets fixed?

For this very reason my perf bots do not send out emails.

Galina just reported these issues a couple of days ago, but
unfortunately Daniel, who has access, did not yet respond.

My impression is that LNT has troubles with the large amount of data we
now managed to collect. So to debug this, we would possibly need someone
who can have a closer look at LNT on llvm.org.

Daniel, could you do this?

If Daniel is not available, maybe Anton knows if some other person could
get access to llvm.org to look into these issues. I suggested Chris, but
if you have time Renato, maybe you could give it a shot as well?

Cheers,
Tobias