[LLVMdev] Proposed patches for Clang 3.5.1

Daniel Sanders Daniel.Sanders at imgtec.com
Thu Nov 27 02:53:11 PST 2014

Ah yes, that's right. I thought it was at least consistent enough to pass the LLVM test-suite but I'm mistaken. At the time this was first reported (June/July), it turned out that there was no big-endian MIPS64 builder in our internal buildbot. The one we set up when we noticed this had 12 test-suite failures.