[LLVMdev] Proposed patches for Clang 3.5.1

Dimitry Andric dimitry at andric.com
Wed Nov 26 15:14:24 PST 2014

On 26 Nov 2014, at 16:50, Tom Stellard <tom at stellard.net> wrote:

> On Wed, Nov 26, 2014 at 10:15:13AM +0000, Daniel Sanders wrote:
> I will try to look at the patches today.  I'm going to delay the release a week
> or so, because of all the merge requests I've received, so there is no rush.

Hi Tom,

Here is another rather important one, fresh off the commit list.

Fix libapr apr_stat() miscompilation:

  http://llvm.org/viewvc/llvm-project?rev=222856&view=rev

    Revert "Added inst combine transforms for single bit tests from Chris's note"

    This reverts commit r210006, it miscompiled libapr which is used in who
    knows how many projects.

    A test has been added to ensure that we don't regress again.

    I'll work on a rewrite of what the optimization was trying to do later.

-Dimitry