[LLVMdev] Reminder: Patches and testers needed for 3.5.1 release

Tom Stellard tom at stellard.net
Mon Nov 24 08:18:15 PST 2014

Hi,

Just a reminder that I'm planning to start the 3.5.1 release cycle on Wednesday.
If you have any patches you want included in 3.5.1 please let me know.  There
haven't been many stable patches so far, so I may be willing to extend the deadline
if some people have fixes, but won't be able to get to them before Wednesday.

Also, if you are interested in helping to test the 3.5.1 release, let me know.

Thanks,
Tom