[LLVMdev] Is there a path from MachineInstr to the associated Instruction

Qingan Li ww345ww at gmail.com
Fri Nov 14 03:53:05 PST 2014

Hi,

Recently, I am working on some information collection on the machine
instruction (MachineInstr) level.
But, sometimes, I need check the corresponding IR level instruction of the
a machine instruction.

When visiting a machine instruction which is a call
(MachineInstr::isCall()), I need to check the arguments of this call site.
I know that the CallSite class provides good facility for this work, but
the CallSite can be constructed only fromInstruction rather than
MachineInstr.

Is there any workaround?

Thanks.

--