[LLVMdev] Increase the flexibility of the AsmLexer in parsing identifiers.

Marcello Maggioni hayarms at gmail.com
Wed Nov 12 11:21:47 PST 2014

Hello Reid,

I'm not exactly sure I understand completely your proposal.
Are you proposing to add overridable virtual methods to
MCAsmParserExtensions to be used by AsmLexer to specify which characters
are part of an identifier or not?

If that is the case I'm not sure how MCAsmLexer or AsmLexer can make use of
those , because while MCAsmParserExtensions sees MCAsmLexer the latter
doesn't know anything about the former.

Or ... maybe I completely misinterpreted what you were saying? :-D

Marcello