[LLVMdev] 3.5.1 Release Schedule

Tom Stellard tom at stellard.net
Mon Nov 10 09:19:48 PST 2014

Hi,

Below is the proposed release schedule for LLVM 3.5.1.  As always,
we need testers, so if you are interested in helping with that, let
me know.

Also, if you have any patches you want included in 3.5.1, send an email to
the appropriate mailing list with the patch/svn revision you want backported.
Make sure to cc me, and the code owner for approval.  Once the patch has been
approve it can be merged into the 3.5 branch.  Make sure to use the
utils/release/merge.sh script when you do the merge so we have a consistent
commit message format.

PROPOSED RELEASE SCHEDULE:

November 26: Release Candidate 1 - After this only fixes for regressions
             between 3.5.0 and 3.5.1-rc1 will be accepted.

December 3:  3.5.1 Final.

Thanks,
Tom