[LLVMdev] [lld][ELF] How to transfer st_other field value from input to output file

Simon Atanasyan simon at atanasyan.com
Thu Nov 6 08:09:57 PST 2014

STO_MIPS16 and STO_MICROMIPS flags denote that the symbol use a
different "compressed" instructions encoding. Both these flags can be
combined with usual "visibility" flags.

It looks like adding new flag into the contentTypes set might solve
the problem. Thanks for the idea. I try to implement it.

--
Simon Atanasyan