[LLVMdev] Remaining big-endian host issues in RuntimeDyld

Daniel Sanders Daniel.Sanders at imgtec.com
Tue Nov 4 07:46:43 PST 2014

Hi Lang,

Thanks for your help at the Hackers Lab. Fixing the problems we identified in RuntimeDyldMachOARM.h improves the MachO_ARM_PIC_relocations.s test quite a lot but there's one failed check that's proving a bit stubborn:
                Expression '*{4}(stub_addr(foo.o, __text, baz)) = 0xe51ff004' is false: 0x4f01fe5 != 0xe51ff004

I'm struggling to find the cause of this mismatch at the moment. Do you have any idea suggestions on where to look?

Daniel Sanders
Leading Software Design Engineer, MIPS Processor IP
Imagination Technologies Limited
www.imgtec.com<http://www.imgtec.com/>