[LLVMdev] Testing C++11 standard features

victor pedretti_86 at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 3 00:34:55 PST 2014

Hello to all LLVM devs,

I'm interested in knowing if there is a specific part in the LLVM test suite to test new features of the C++11 standard (fragments of code, some applications...). I have just found a test suite for libcxx:

http://llvm.org/viewvc/llvm-project/libcxx/trunk/test/

However, it only targets the standard library and I'm interested in the novel features "not included" in the standard library (for instance, auto, final keyword, decltype...)

BTW, does anyone know an open-source application where the C++11 standard is widely used?

Thanks in advance.