[LLVMdev] LLVM multithreading

David Chisnall David.Chisnall at cl.cam.ac.uk
Fri May 30 06:44:27 PDT 2014

Hi Jasmin,

It would help if you would explain your reason for wanting to use the interpreter.  If you want threads, typically it is because you want performance and so it would make more sense to compile the bitcode once with the JIT in the main function and then call the various functions from your threads.

David