[LLVMdev] Using lazyFunctionCreator with external libraries in MCJIT

Kaylor, Andrew andrew.kaylor at intel.com
Thu May 29 13:35:38 PDT 2014

Hi Jonatan,

When MCJIT encounters an unresolved symbol it calls a function in the memory manager (getSymbolAddress) to see if the memory manager can resolve the symbol.  It should be possible for a custom memory manager to use this call to generate a function.

I don't think that MCJIT supports the lazyFunctionCreator in the way the old JIT engine did.

-Andy