[LLVMdev] [JOB] Compiler engineer at Jane Street

Nick Lewycky nicholas at mxc.ca
Thu May 15 13:42:53 PDT 2014

Yaron Minsky wrote:
> Apologies in advance if this is off topic, but I thought this might be
> of interest to this group, and I've seen other job announcements on
> the list.

If the job is llvm-related then you should follow up and clarify that.
If it is merely a compiler job but not specifically to do with any llvm
technology, then I'm afraid it isn't on topic here.

(Hopefully anyone else wondering which job announcements are on-topic in
the future will find this post!)

Nick