[LLVMdev] WebKit + LLVM

Philip Reames listmail at philipreames.com
Thu May 15 09:36:03 PDT 2014

Thanks for sharing your experiences. I'm only part way through your
writeup, but so far, very interesting.

p.s. Thanks for the upstream contributions along the way.  I'm very
appreciative of the ground you've been breaking and your willingness to
share your experiences.  We started a bit behind you at exploring