[LLVMdev] Libc++abi tests on ARM

Logan Chien tzuhsiang.chien at gmail.com
Mon May 12 12:20:58 PDT 2014

Hi Renato,

There is a known issue in the code generated by LLVM.
As a workaround, I am adding "-funwind-tables" to compile the unit tests.

BTW, the LLVM revision which I am using is r207501.
It seems that the recent master has come regression on unwind_04 and
unwind_05.
I am bisecting at the moment.

Sincerely,
Logan