[LLVMdev] error compiling llvm 2.9/3.2 from source on macosx (possibly stdlibc++ issue)

Andras Csizmadia andras at vpmedia.hu
Sun May 11 01:20:00 PDT 2014

Thank You for the answer!

I must stick to LLVM 2.9 + LLVM-GCC for now, because I want to publish a
maintenance release from a relatively old software which is based on
that (Adobe FlashCC - targeting ActionScriptVirtualMacine2) - so I
cannot upgrade LLVM to 3.4 without refactoring a huge part of the
codebase. (I can compile it using GCC 4.8.2 on Windows - Cygwin)

I've only access to virtual machine resources but I'll give a try
recompiling libcxx after updating/maybe downgrading itself.. Thanks for
the tip again.