[LLVMdev] DWARF unmangled subprog name (DW_AT_name)

Keno Fischer kfischer at college.harvard.edu
Wed May 7 11:38:04 PDT 2014

The use case for this is in Julia backtraces. We don't have a consistent
way to mangle the function names for linkage (we might at some point in the
future, but this is out of scope for now). Instead, we save whatever we
want displayed in AT_name, but there's no way to access that with the
public API (it works nicely in gdb/lldb though).