[LLVMdev] Contributing the Apple ARM64 compiler backend

Bob Wilson bob.wilson at apple.com
Fri Mar 28 15:32:56 PDT 2014

There are new conflicts several times a day, on average. I rebased them on Wednesday on top of svn 204791. If you want to try them out, it would be best to roll back to that revision.

I’ll rebase them one more time when we commit them, but it’s such a moving target (and takes a fair bit of work), that I’d rather wait until we’re ready to commit.