[LLVMdev] dot release for 3.4

Daniel Sanders Daniel.Sanders at imgtec.com
Thu Mar 13 06:24:08 PDT 2014

This post confused me until I spoke to Reed off-list so just to clarify:
Reed isn't talking about us releasing a Clang 3.4.x for MIPS. We currently plan to start releasing a 'Clang for MIPS*' beginning with Clang 3.5. Reed is talking about using a trunk version of Clang as the compiler used to build 'Clang 3.5 for MIPS*'. Beyond that point, we will then be able to use Clang 3.5 to build the Clang 3.6 release and so on.