[LLVMdev] Advise on Git mirror for llvm-lit

Daniel Liew daniel.liew at imperial.ac.uk
Sat Mar 8 02:11:12 PST 2014

> Yeah, thats a good idea. I'll put this on my TODO list.
>
> Towards your original question, I agree that using the Python lit
> package is probably the right way to go for people who want to use 'lit'
> on non-LLVM projects.

Thanks. Perhaps the lit PyPi package version should also follow the LLVM
version number to make things less confusing (the current 0.2.0 isn't
very helpful). Even better would be to make updating the lit PyPi
package part of the LLVM release process (i.e. when a release is made
update the PyPi package).

Thanks,
Dan.