[LLVMdev] Phabricator and private reviews

Yaron Keren yaron.keren at gmail.com
Wed Jun 25 20:56:18 PDT 2014

I have seen the "Too many recipients to the message" several times.
A limit of 10 includes the patch author and the list leaving just 8
subscribers/reviewers is way too low.

Given that these e-mails can be sent only by a Phab. user I'm not sure that
spam is a problem at all:
A potential spammer would first have to subscribe to Phab. then create a
proper diff,... far easier just to spam-mail everyone.

Yaron