[LLVMdev] Phabricator and private reviews

Amara Emerson amara.emerson at gmail.com
Wed Jun 25 17:12:42 PDT 2014

I use Herald and find it very useful to keep an eye on certain types
of commits, and it seems more people are using it in this way. I don't
see any reason why Herald wouldn't be able to bcc instead of cc, as
long as people use the web-ui or reply to phabricator directly then
they should still receive updates when the review changes. I have no
idea whether Herald supports that though.

Amara