[LLVMdev] Phabricator and private reviews

John Criswell criswell at illinois.edu
Wed Jun 25 15:30:31 PDT 2014

On 6/25/14, 5:15 PM, Vadim Chugunov wrote:
> In a recent review via Phabricator, I was receiving bounce
> notifications for mail being sent to llvm-commits because of "Too many
> recipients to the message", even though I am a subscriber.  I wonder
> how common is that.

Someone else emailed about that to me earlier today.

The current limit is set at 10 for llvm-commits.  It sounds like that is
too low.

Does anyone that uses Phabricator have an idea of how much to increase
this limit?  Would 20 suffice, or are more people than that CC'ed on
Phabricator emails?

Regards,

John Criswell