[LLVMdev] Phabricator and private reviews

Eli Bendersky eliben at google.com
Wed Jun 25 11:53:29 PDT 2014

On Wed, Jun 25, 2014 at 11:13 AM, Reid Kleckner <rnk at google.com> wrote:

> Can you provide some data to support this by comparing commits with phab
> URLs in them with the llvm-commits archive?
>
> It may be that llvm-commits is properly forwarding the review mail, but
> it's getting caught in people's spam filters.  I've personally had problems
> with this.

There was certainly a problem some time last week or the one before,
wherein Phab wasn't forwarding emails to the mailing lists for many hours,
and at some point flushed them all out. We had a number of outstanding
comments that didn't appear anywhere until the flushing, and we checked the
spam folders. It wasn't that - the emails were just delayed.

Eli