[LLVMdev] Phabricator and private reviews

Philip Reames listmail at philipreames.com
Wed Jun 25 11:15:46 PDT 2014

I also object to this proposal.

At least some of the issues have been resolved.  In my particular case,
I had an invalid email listed in phabricator.  Rather than simply
effecting my own emails, this was preventing phabricator from notifying
for entire threads of review discussion (to *anyone*). It's possible
others have this issue as well.

If you notice threads which are not making it to the mailing list, why
don't you point them out here?

I do think it's worth asking everyone to double check that a phabricator
review has made it to the commits list before submission.  If not, they
should manually forward the link and give time for comments on the
public commits list.  At the end of the day, the commits list is our
"source of truth", not the phabricator review.

Philip