[LLVMdev] Making it possible to clear the LLVMContext

Tim Northover t.p.northover at gmail.com
Tue Jun 24 11:46:10 PDT 2014

On 24 June 2014 19:07, Marcello Maggioni <hayarms at gmail.com> wrote:
> Something like, keeping the compiler alive for a many compilation sessions,
> using the same LLVMContext, but without the problem of accumulating data in
> the LLVMContext that would slowly fill up the memory.

That's not actually anything beyond what you've told us before.
There's certainly no reasoning or particular barriers to recreating an
LLVMContext there. Nothing to help us find either a better solution or
understand more about your situation.

> This as much I can enter into details that I can :/

Well, fair enough. But you have to realise there'll come a point where
you're on your own if all you can say is "I need X".

Cheers.

Tim.