[LLVMdev] llvm.org Certificate Expires Today

John Criswell criswell at illinois.edu
Fri Jun 20 08:47:03 PDT 2014

Dear All,

The SSL certificate for the LLVM server (http://llvm.org and the
Subversion server running on the same machine) expires this evening
(about 7 pm Central time).

We at Illinois are currently in the process of renewing it, but for some
reason, it may take a few days for the certificate to arrive (I don't
know why; that's just what our IT people told me).

In any event, if we don't get a certificate before this evening, you'll
start noticing warnings that the certificate has expired.  As long as
your web browser and SVN client state that the certificate is valid but
expired, you can safely ignore the warning.

Once we get a renewed certificate, we'll get it installed as soon as we can.

Sorry for the inconvenience,

John Criswell