[LLVMdev] LLVM 3.4.2 - Testing Phase

Renato Golin renato.golin at linaro.org
Sun Jun 15 05:47:37 PDT 2014

Hi Tom,

Are we releasing the 3.4.2 or just waiting for 3.5 to show up? On the
release download page there's only 3.4.1...

Some folks said they're stuck with 3.4, so I think it'd be a good idea
to release it, and even possibly make a 3.4.3 after 3.5 release, as
there were other patches that didn't make into 3.4.2.

cheers,
--renato