[LLVMdev] Adding a new target

Jonathan Val Jonathan.Val at Wolfsonmicro.com
Fri Jun 13 08:24:27 PDT 2014

Hi Pratik,

Have you added your target to: /lib/Target/LLVMBuild.txt? It has a list of subdirectories to build.

You may also find it useful to add it to /include/llvm/ADT/Triple.h.

I hope that helps.

Johnny

Privacy & Confidentiality Notice
This message and any attachments contain privileged and confidential information that is intended solely for the person(s) to whom it is addressed. If you are not an intended recipient you must not: read; copy; distribute; discuss; take any action in or make any reliance upon the contents of this message; nor open or read any attachment. If you have received this message in error, please notify us as soon as possible on the following telephone number and destroy this message including any attachments. Thank you.
Wolfson Microelectronics plc
Tel: +44 (0)131 272 7000
Fax: +44 (0)131 272 7001
Web: www.wolfsonmicro.com

Registered in Scotland

Company number SC089839

Registered office:

Westfield House, 26 Westfield Road, Edinburgh, EH11 2QB, UK