[LLVMdev] include's are not being located

Joseph Morgan its.jojo.77 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 11 12:44:23 PDT 2014

I’m new to llvm so I’m hoping someone can shed some light on this. I am
trying to use the Kaleidoscope tutorial and cannot get past the 3rd part.
All the llvm includes are not in their expected places. Eg…
“llvm/IR/Verifier.h” is actually in “llvm/include/llvm/IR”. I am running
mac osx 10.9.

Here’s what I’ve tried:
1. checkout the svn of llvm, clang & compiler rt
2. created a “build” directory & cd build
3. …/llvm/configure --prefix=/HomeDir/build --enable-targets=x86,x86_64
4. make -I/HomeDir/llvm/include <—- I thought this would fix my problem but
it hasn’t

I am hoping I am not the only person who has experienced this and someone
can help me get past it.

Thank you in advance.

Joseph