[LLVMdev] [cfe-dev] [ADVERTISEMENT] open positions in Apple's Swift compiler team

Chris Lattner clattner at apple.com
Wed Jun 11 10:57:51 PDT 2014

Guys, feel free to make up your own dragons if you want, but your speculation is just that: speculation.  We literally have not even discussed this yet, because we have a ton of work to do to respond to the huge volume of feedback we're getting, and have to get a huge number of things (e.g. access control!) done before the 1.0 release this fall.  You can imagine that many of us want it to be open source and part of llvm, but the discussion hasn't happened yet, and won't for some time.

Sorry to leave you all hanging, but there is just far too much to deal with right now.

-Chris