[LLVMdev] LTO and Optimized libraries don't mix

Rafael EspĂ­ndola rafael.espindola at gmail.com
Tue Jun 10 05:21:20 PDT 2014

On 10 June 2014 08:15, Daniel Stewart <stewartd at codeaurora.org> wrote:
> Actually I used it as
>
> add_input_library("opt"), without the .a, as the documents say use it as you would with a -l. But the result is still the same. I also get a crash when I try to use the add_input_file() as well.

My memory is a bit fuzzy, but I think the options are
* Pass the library name (the stuff after the -l) to add_input_library.
* Pass the full file path (/home/me/llvm/the_lib.a) to add_input_file.

Can you try passing the full file path? Where is the crash coming
from? gold or the plugin?

Cheers,
Rafael