[LLVMdev] Debug Info scope across include files?

David Blaikie dblaikie at gmail.com
Sun Jun 8 08:10:25 PDT 2014

To change file in the middle of a scope, you can use the second kind
of block descriptor described here:
http://llvm.org/docs/SourceLevelDebugging.html#block-descriptors
and/or take a look at the LLVM IR Clang generates if you #include
source code into a function, for example. (eg: have an include file
with a couple of random statements, have another include file with
more statements, and include those both inside "int main" - then look
at the debug locations on the instructions in the resulting IR)