[LLVMdev] Publication: "SMACK: Decoupling Source Language Details from Verifier Implementations"

John Criswell criswell at illinois.edu
Fri Jun 6 08:25:42 PDT 2014

Dear Zvonimir,

This is done.  However, if you know how to get the accent over the last
letter in your name, please let me know.  I don't know how to convince
HTML to do that.

BTW, it's nice to see an LLVM to Boogie translator, and thanks for
open-sourcing it.  I suspect SMACK will be a useful tool.

Regards,

John Criswell