[LLVMdev] Clang removes Label name

Rouxel Benjamin benjamin.rouxel at inria.fr
Fri Jun 6 07:02:55 PDT 2014

Hi,

So finally I found where the label was evicted. In case it's useful for someone, i needed to add: "Dest.getBlock()->setName(D->getName());" in CGStmt.cpp:360.

About the creation of the BasicBlock, It's in the same method, but as expected it's removed with optimization (O1,O2,O3) and the label name is kept trough CFG optimizations.

Cheers,
Benjamin Rouxel