[LLVMdev] Guidance regarding a dummy project

pratik dand pratikdand143 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 4 01:37:02 PDT 2014

Dear,

I am looking to build a compiler-assembler with a custom architecture.
I have a new Instruction set defined with me and I would like atleast my C
programs to get converted to assembly language corresponding to the custom
architecture.

I have been going through llvm and its resources on the web, Can any one of
you offer guidance about the above problem.

All I want is to develop a tool which can take in a custom architecture and
assemble all programs corresponding to the architecture.

Regards,
Pratik