[LLVMdev] Policy and advise for working with LLVM release branch with git-svn

Bill Wendling isanbard at gmail.com
Tue Jul 22 09:41:04 PDT 2014

Hi Dan,

Commits for work that is still ongoing (i.e., not a new feature), can be committed to the 3.5 release branch. The requirement is that the patches need to be tested on the 3.5 release branch and not just on trunk. It’s very important to keep the branch as stable as possible. I’ll let everyone know when we’re no longer accepting non-bug fix patches.

-bw