[LLVMdev] Publication "Proving Termination and Memory Safety for Programs with Pointer Arithmetic" at IJCAR 2014

Thomas Ströder stroeder at informatik.rwth-aachen.de
Tue Jul 22 04:06:39 PDT 2014

Dear all,

We have recently published a paper at the International Joint Conference
on Automated Reasoning (IJCAR) being held in Vienna, Austria in July
2014 as part of the Vienna Summer of Logic (VSL, http://vsl2014.at/) on
fully automated termination and memory-safety analysis of programs
involving pointer arithmetic based on LLVM. The title is "Proving
Termination and Memory Safety for Programs with Pointer Arithmetic" and
the authors are Thomas Ströder, Jürgen Giesl, Marc Brockschmidt, Florian
Frohn, Carsten Fuhs, Jera Hensel, and Peter Schneider-Kamp. You can find
the paper at this link:

http://link.springer.com/chapter/10.1007%2F978-3-319-08587-6_15

A preprint is also available at our own website:

http://verify.rwth-aachen.de/giesl/papers/IJCAR14-LLVM.pdf

We would be happy if you could add this paper to the list of LLVM
Related Publications.

Thank you very much,

   Thomas

Thomas Ströder        mailto:stroeder at informatik.rwth-aachen.de
LuFG Informatik 2     http://verify.rwth-aachen.de/stroeder
RWTH Aachen           phone: +49 241 80-21241