[LLVMdev] how to define INTRINSIC_W_CHAIN

kewuzhang kewu.zhang at amd.com
Fri Jul 18 12:00:07 PDT 2014

Hi guys,

I am working on an intrinsic function, which will write to a pointer argument.
So I am lowering it and think I need to catch it in lowerINTRINSIC_W_CHAIN,  but somehow it always fall into INTRINSIC_WO_CHAIN category.

I put [IntrReadwriteArgMem] into my Intrinsic  class definition, it did not help.
tried put [SDNPHasChain] into  intrinsic class definition, cause errors” Element type mismatch for list”.

 wondering how to flag it  to INTRINSIC_W_CHAIN?

best

Kevin