[LLVMdev] Quick question about your "Recommit r212203"

Keno Fischer kfischer at college.harvard.edu
Sat Jul 12 14:38:20 PDT 2014

Hi David,

I figured it out fairly quickly (I missed an argument to createFunction).
It ended up taking a while longer to actually verify that it worked,
because it exposed another bug on my dev machine where MCJIT would drop
_eh_frame on mac, but that's unrelated. Thanks for getting back to me so
quickly on this earlier!

Keno