[LLVMdev] [lld] Current status of tests for Visual Studio 2013?

David Wiberg dwiberg at gmail.com
Thu Jul 3 14:26:40 PDT 2014

Hi,

I tried running the "check-lld" target from within Visual Studio 2013
in Win7 and got a bunch of test failures. Does anyone else run this
configuration and know if this is expected?

I couldn't find any buildbot with this configuration and I just want
to make sure that this should work before spending too much time
investigating what could be wrong with my environment.

Failing Tests (30):
  lld :: Driver/libsearch-inputGraph.test
  lld :: elf/dynamic.test
  lld :: elf/options/dynamic-linker.test