[LLVMdev] Porting pass from llvm 3.1 to 3.4

Diogo Sampaio dnsampaio at gmail.com
Thu Jul 3 10:45:50 PDT 2014

Hi,

the rtti information helped, I was compiling the code without
-fno-rtti. As the code being ported uses boost library, that uses
typeid at some point, it was required to compile llvm without using
this flag. I don't know if it is a bug, but Cmake ignored  the
REQUIRES_RTTI=1 flag, so I had to manually remove it from all
compiling configuration files it generated.

Thanks for the help.
Regards
Diogo

--