[LLVMdev] LLVMgold.so in windows LLVM builds

sgundapa at codeaurora.org sgundapa at codeaurora.org
Tue Jul 1 15:49:41 PDT 2014

I was able to build LLVMgold.dll on windows.
I was to able to compile and link a simple hello world program on windows.
To clarify, the executable was generated to run on linux.
However, I am seeing a run time crash.
Note: My windows sysroot has gold linker as the default linker. I compile
the executable for arm (cortex-a9)

--Sumanth G