[LLVMdev] Probable error in InstCombine

Marcello Maggioni hayarms at gmail.com
Tue Jul 1 15:10:44 PDT 2014

Hmm, I believe you are right there.

There is no representable respective positive value for INT_MIN in i32 ,
which means the transformation is not possible in this case (in particular
seems ConstantExpr::getNeg(C) in this case == C itself).

It should be checked that C->isMinValue(true) does not return true before
applying the optimization I believe (C should be always a ConstantInt) .
I'm not an expert on this though :)

Marcello