[LLVMdev] [cfe-dev] Status of SEH?

Jb Feldman jb.feldman at kyrus-tech.com
Thu Jan 30 16:47:30 PST 2014

Sorry about causing all this trouble. I misunderstood what was allowable
conversation on this list, and honestly didn't even think that I was
seriously discussing patents, I thought my statement was simply a statement
of fact, but I realize that these are things on which professionals should
be consulted. As to patent issues, I'll cross that bridge with the
oversight group if I ever get something viable to be included in llvm.

 I would like to redirect my question simply to be: how do people feel
about whether it should be implemented as Visual C++ SEH or barest-bones
SEH. Being new, I'm also not sure whether that would be a CFE question or
an LLVM question, if it is better suited to llvm-dev, please let me know.

Thanks,
JB